what would you do?

if you kissed and made out with a friend that you had the hots for. Even if you KNEW it was wrong but it felt right.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• If I knew it was wrong, then I probably wouldn't do it, but if I did do it, I would feel incredibly guilty and wouldn't be able to live with myself.
    Anonymous

• Need more information, why is it wrong? Are you married? Is he married? Is he a she? So many reasons it could be wrong!
    haston

Answer by haston at 10:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• He is single, I am married. DH isn't home every, cheated on me (thats not why i did it)

This guy has more in common with me than my dh. I was floating when he kissed me. Does that make sense? I have been together with my DH for 8 years total (on and off) other then dh i have only been with 2 other guys.

what is going on with me?
    Anonymous

• What happened is that you acted on an impulse. By "on and off" it sounds like you haven't had a good relationship with your husband to begin with. Have you considered counseling? You've come to a fork in the road. Going to counseling can help you deal with telling your husband, if that's what you choose. I just hope no one mentions it to him if you choose not to.
    LazyMistake

Answer by LazyMistake at 10:48 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• yes its wrong your married and even if your DH cheated on you two wrongs don't make a right
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• LazyMistake,

my dh does know this person but doesnt talk to him. DH refuses counciling, i have tried.
    Anonymous

• hautemama83,
    like i stated before, that is not why i did it.
    Anonymous

• Then u should think about why u stay in a marraige that obviously are not happy in. I agree with the Two wrongs don't make it right....
    momgoingoofy

Answer by momgoingoofy at 5:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2008