Duck tape as a wart remover?

Have you tried it? Know anyone who has?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Health

• I did. It can work when you catch it right away, but you will likely need the OTC wart remover.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Damn. I'm SOL, then. I did the Freeze Away and it failed. Now I'm trying duck tape. Last resort, really. I've had them too long and new ones keep popping up. My hand looks awful, I feel so gross!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• OMG,, It works, and I got the advice on here,, I did put compound W under it and let it stay on for about 4 days,, no wart! This is why I LOVE cafe mom!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• You can also go to the derm. They can freeze them off for good, really fast!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Maybe I should try that if these 6 days don't work. Doc told me to do 6, then off 2 days, 6 again if needed. Thank you!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Well, I'm trying this before I just have the doc do it. Too scared of the pain. LOL
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• yep my dad who is a er doc says is a home remedy that works. I have seen it work on two people before. i have also had the seen people getting theres frozen and cut out which was not pleasant to watch. you can get over the counter freezing stick for warts or just the regular medicaided drops with the wart bandaids if you don't want to go throught the cutting as well. the drops take a little longer for effect but they work.
    cherrynarissa

Answer by cherrynarissa at 2:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I've heard that banana peels help to get rid of warts, too. The potassium in the peel is what helps.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 2:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Interesting! Thanks, everyone.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• duct tape fixes anything .. but warts? def try and get back to this n let me kno if it works
    juggalo_mommi

Answer by juggalo_mommi at 3:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2011