I don't know what to do anymore..

My asshole husband thinks its okay to cuzz at me disrespect me infront of our 2 year old son, he spends most of his time at work (yesterday 12 hr shift) and the little time I get to see him, he gets in a bad mood and ends up leaving me behind with our son. I'm not feeling that this relationship is healthy anymore, especially since we've lost respect for eachother. I don't know what to do, it feels worse because i've been dealing with having bell's palsy for the last couple of weeks and he doesn't seem to care about that either.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Meooma gave you the best answer that I could have came up with.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Look into your heart and see what you want from this relatinship and if want to work it out then try counseling. But if you see you will be happier without him then go that way and get out. I know hard you but you need to be happy and I think right now your not. do what is right for you and your son. Hang in there.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• thanks so much for your replies, i will be seeking couseling first, but i'm really not happy rightnow.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• besure you both want to go to counseling. Not just one of you needs but the both of you do. If do not feel right going together then can go seprate. I tried couseling but did not work for me and just got tired of being dragged down so going through a divorce. I know hard but I want some happieness back in my life. Do some things that make you happy like a hobby or something but do not let me drag you down. Write anytime.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• thanks so much, i know we definitely need counseling, am trying to be happy, while I can't find work will be enjoying time with my son and visiting my family
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i doubt counseling can teach a person to be caring. its either he cares or he doesn't. after counseling he might put on a show for a little while but his true colors will come back up to the surface eventually.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Maybe he is frightened by the Bells Palsy. Some men do not handle their wives being sick very well. Ask him if he is bothered by it and tell him that you really need his support. He may be lashing out because he is afraid of whats going on with you physically. See a doctor and take him with you so they can explain what is going on. Also go to marriage counseling,
    BrendaW.

Answer by BrendaW. at 3:18 AM on Jul. 9, 2011