I need to start dating...best friend matchmaker..

I really need to start dating. My best friend of several years stopped by my house with her attractive cousin. When they came I didn't think anything of it or him. A few days later she told me he wants to ask me out and take me out. I brushed it off at first and told her when she told me the again at a later date that I am interested and its ok to give him my number. Its been 2 weeks and she hasn't done so... Should I call her and bring it up again or leave it alone. I hate being single and need a date!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• You dont want to sound needy or desperate...no man wants that. I would just casually bring it up and see what happens.
    hottmomma042607

Answer by hottmomma042607 at 2:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• If you are interested, why not ask her for his number and call him yourself! I don't think that's being needy at all. It will show him that you are interested in him. Maybe he hasn't asked her for your number again, because he thought you weren't interested.
    Bluebird8874

Answer by Bluebird8874 at 5:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2011