Birthday gift idea for Mother In Law

I don't like her, and if I never had to see her agian I would not be upset by it. But I do love her, and well it's nice to give people gifts but so hard for me to do this lol. She can only wear pure gold none of that coated business because her skin is sensitive. I always get her jewellery, what else could I get her? She likes cows, lives in AZ is in her 50's and had a dauchhound puppy. Pretty much all I know about her lol. Oh an she's is a cancer sign lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• hmmmm?? does she know u don't like her??? if so..then give her a picture of urself. that way maybe she would have to feel obligated to put it out..heheheh since it was a gift ya know. lol
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Get her something cowish from the kids and a nice card.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 2:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Call a spa/salon out there and get her a massage, facial or pedicure,, you can't go wrong with pampering!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• There are cow figurines that are painted by artists. I can't think what they are called, but I have one with clouds and bluebonnets painted on it. I think the originals are done life-size and put up on display in cities, and the minature copies can be purchased.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Oh yeah she knows I don't like her, neither does my sister in law. She spread lies about us to the rest of the family we have not met yet, so yeah, also she has borderline personality disorder with a hint of narcassism... good times and I'll see if I can afford the spa thing I know she could use some stress relief
    .
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• something that has to do with cows, a gift card to her favorite store, a basket full of bath goodies like soap, hand lotions, salts,etc, gift card to a favorite place to eat, if likes ice cream than maybe a gift card to dq since gets hot out there in az. if cook than a gift basket of kitchen towels and potholders (might be able to find something with a cow theme), a gift card to get her hair or nails done,
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• You can never go wrong with money or a gift card (I know it's not original but it works).

My Blog:-)
    FamilyCEOMom.blogspot.com

Kaye924

Answer by Kaye924 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Send her a family picture. A gift card would work also.
    wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 4:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Cow charm for her charm bracelet or a charm bracelet if she doesn't have one.
    MamaMia9999

Answer by MamaMia9999 at 11:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2011