What did you do with your wedding gown after the wedding?

Mine is sitting in my closet and I am debating if I want to sell it or just store it for the girls.

zoejains_momma

Asked by zoejains_momma at 2:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• 20 years later, it is in the closet never been cleaned and in the plastic garment bag. I was going to make a baptism dress for my kids but my mother found my dress, I was going to make a First Communion dress for kids but my mother found my First Communion dress. My veil was my First Communion veil and has more use than a set of good year tires. Halloween costumes, weddings, and other First Communions have all seen this veil.

If I lose 120lbs by August I will wear it for our anniversary. I don't see that happening but a girl can dream right?
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 7:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I sold it so we could eat!

Answer by older at 3:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Sold it.
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 2:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• it's in my closet and i'm keeping it. selling it never crossed my mind actually. my mom and grandma still have their wedding dresses too.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• My mom still has her wedding dress. I think after my wedding I'll keep mine too :)
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 2:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Its boxed in storage letting me know how fat I am to know I can't fit in it ...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• My hubby was a little sad when I sold it.. but you have to understand how much I despise clutter. Just something else to keep hidden or keep clean.. aggh. i will pull my hair out.. I told him he just needed to calm down.. its not like he would be next to go.
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 2:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i rented mine...was a good thing too...the marriage didn't work out...hahahahaaaaa
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 2:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• still in my closet after 17 years tomorrow!
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 2:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• my mom had it cleaned and boxed. Its at my moms house.
    Amr515

Answer by Amr515 at 2:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2011