Ever get so mad you just want to throw something?

I just got that way over my son crying. i dont normally dont throw anything, but today it was clothes at a wall and i lighter across the room. idk why i get this way, i just get all angry and mad n have the urge to tear something up or hit something. break something.

juggalo_mommi

Asked by juggalo_mommi at 2:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Health

• anger management? lol. sometimes I have, but not because of my kids.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 2:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• yeah at lunch time today...but had my bf bring me back to work. so i just go into the bathroom n cry, cuz he thinks it's silly of me to cry. says that cryin doesn't solve anything...well for me...it's a release..better be glad cryin is all i do. i could be throwin his ass out!!!
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 2:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• EX DH.. nuff said!
    Anonymous

• Yuppers. I got pissed at DH last night for aggravating me. I threw a bag of onions on the floor in the kitchen and told him to cook his own dang meal. It felt good too!!! :)
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Cryin is usually my release too. thats the first emotion my body runs to, either that or anger. most the time its a mix. Sometimes it'll be because of J and how frustrated i get sometimes but others will be because of something else. Im usually not really angry nor get very angry so anger management never really occured to me.. lol i need a hobby where i can let out everything. have a stress reliever
    juggalo_mommi

Comment by juggalo_mommi (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I have before.. Started some medication thats helped a lot..
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I feel like throwing by husband threw the damn window almost every day. He's a real ass.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• my dr told me that my anger was another form of depression. I was on prozac for a while and it got rid of the crying spells and feelings of unworthyness but i got angryer (spell check) quicker so i stopped taking it. id say i still get irritated easy, but not as easy.
    juggalo_mommi

Comment by juggalo_mommi (original poster) at 2:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yes only when I try on my shoes (even though I already know that they don't fit because my feet are too swollen) but I guess I have a glimer of hope that they will fit.
    janettemtz

Answer by janettemtz at 3:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I've had the issue of throwing and trashing things since i was younger. I have thrown remote controls (my poor remote controls, they are all taped together lol) glass vases, glass bottles, anything that is close really. I have these super cute small lights in my room i got at Ikea. They are like glass balls, about the size of a canteloupe and painted. Really cute. Anyway, I was pissed one day at something and palmed it in my hand and slammed it down shattering the whole thing. How i managed to not cut my hand all to hell i don't know. Not long after that incident I went to get more extensive treatment for my mood disorder lol. I have successfully not broken anything in over a year LOL (my kids were not present during any of my fits, i at least had control enough not to expose them to that)
    Trinity001

Answer by Trinity001 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2011