Why is it that some women are such....

WHORES.My husband works with this woman shes50 ish,shes married,has kids my husbands age. Flirts with him and all the other men(who are all married and have kids too). She has slept with 2 of the men that have worked there (they brag about it).She gets mad when shes not with the guys that she wants to be with so she throws a fit and gets her way b/c the boss's are men and she wants to be alone with them. My husband is disgusted by her and disgusted by the guys and how they act so he went on nights. I personally feel bad for their wives, I see them sometimes and I feel like such an ass b/c I know about it and they don't. This is horrible I really wonder how some women can stoop so low and do stuff like this just for their selfish pleasure. Weren't they ever taught MARRIED MEN ARE OFF LIMITS. I used to feel horrible talking to a guy and then finding out he was married...don't know about you gals on here??? Tisk Tisk.

laurenparent

Asked by laurenparent at 9:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• Why does the woman have to be a whore? What about the adut married men who choose to be with her? What shall we call them?

I doubt she's holding a gun to these guys's heads forcing them to be with her.

pugpin

Answer by pugpin at 9:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• it not just the women thats the whore the men i choosing to sleep with her as well
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 9:45 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I am not saying that the men are any better... but when shes shoving it in their faces everyday and manipulating them, she does have a certain power over them.
    laurenparent

Answer by laurenparent at 9:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• THEY BOTH ARE WHORES :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:48 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• you should send their wives an anonymous letter telling them what happened if you are so disgusted by it. Wouldn't you want to know if your husband was doing that?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:50 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Name calling is a bit extreme. These are grown men who can say no to her and she'd stop. If she she no one to play with then she will stop playing. Actually, you can tell your husband to file a sexual harassment charge against her and the company will make her stop real fast. It could cost them millions if he won the suit. He doesn't have to be a party to her shenanigans. He just has to claim it makes for a work environment that is uncomfortable for him. Him going on nights to get away from that type of environment supports such a claim.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I know.
    there's this 16 year old girl that did work with my hubby.(he is 21)..and she was always trying to get with him...she would even touch him..and he'd tell her no..get away..i'm married and have a kid....but still she'd keep on.
    she even sent him a pic of her saying "I'd date you if I had the chance"...

I would crazy on her telling her she needed to go find someone her age..single no kids and leave my husband alone..

then she sent me a text saying I dont love him and I treat him wrong..and I think his friends are cute..yadadada.
    Anonymous

• I agree with some of the PPs. I feel bad that these women are so loose with it because it means they might not value themselves, but they can't make a man cheat...and her vagina, her business I suppose when it comes to whether or not she wants to give it away. If she is treating the workplace like a singles bar rather than a professional environment, that is inappropriate though.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I agree with some of the other ladies here -- Married men taking it just because its offered to them? Shame on THEM. No innocent victims there. I don't buy the idea that she has any power over them - thats a BS excuse. "Primal... blah blah... man... blah blah blah seductress..." B*LLSH*T! I call BS. They are just as inappropriate. No double standards, please.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i think the married men are more at fault then she is cause she advances and they go for it. she is at fault for cheating but hey if they know she is that way they can say no. she is obviously sick and has some sex addiction issues.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2008