Pregnancy symptoms adult content

ok so here goes i am 30 yrs old had a tubal ligation cut & clamped way back in 2005 after c section with my 2nd son.
periods cam normally since then, breast would swell and hurt,very heavy period for the 1st 2-3 days, with bad cramps then tapered off by day 5. like clock work lol
so now i have not had a real period since around may 24th ( can't remember exact 1st day but knew i had it on this day)
about 2 1/2 weeks later i had spotting one time at noon then again twice the next day just enough to be on tissue and that's it. i also had some very light cramping for a day but that went away. no stress or drastic weight changes no meds either. now i have noticed frequent trips to pee no pain while going, i have that bloated\full feeling in my lower stomach all day does not go away,, hiccups on and off for no reason over the past 3 days. i have been more tired than usual and my breasts are not hurting like the would when it was time for my period. i have noticed bumps around my nipples sorry if tmi. but honestly i can't remember if they were always there, but today my nipples feel sensitive also lastnight during sex with my husband i had pain in my lower stomach not unbearable but i definitely felt it.
i took a test during the day looked neg but then a lil later had a faint line. took like 3 more tests with 1st urine and they are negative. it hasn't been a week since my 1st test. now with my second son, i took a pregnancy test that was neg and waited a week and took another and it was positive. this is the first time since my tubal ligation that i have been late. this late. what do you think ? do you think it is possible? lastnight i couldn't go #2 & i have been feeling sick here and there but i have been brushing it off as nerves & it's just in my head lol
i do know i have to go to the doc but i have to wait til my insurance starts august 1st since my husband was able to add me now. just curious , what are your oopinions am i crazy lol..

luv-my-lil-men

Asked by luv-my-lil-men at 3:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Health

• if you got a FAINT +, then yes, absolutely it is possible. :)
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2011