IYO How long do kids fit in a toddler bed? Like to what age?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would say 4 or 5.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• depending on height, I've seen 6 year olds still in a toddler bed.

Anonymous

• Well dont know the answer to that, but when it was time for our 2 yearold to transfer to a new bed, we knew she was too big for her crib that converted into a toddler bed. She is over 3 feet tall so it wouldnt have been comfortable for her legs to always be stuck in the rails. We went out and bought her a full size bed. We took her with us and let her check out all the beds. She loved the bigger bed, more room to play and sleep on. So she was 2 years old. And loves her big bed! I wouldnt say kids fit in a toddler bed for too long.
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 9:45 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• All kids are not created equal in size! Obviously, it depends on their height whether they would fit in a bed or not, not their age.
    Anonymous

• Well duh. I was hoping other moms would tell me how long their child was in one.
    Anonymous

• Thank you Kabbot
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Dec. 17, 2008