Who would you spend an evening with?

If your significant other said that you could spend an evening with a famous person (actor, singer, etc) - who would you choose?

My answer would be Viggo Mortensen - ooh baby, just give me one night with him! Haha, and it's already been cleared with my husband - I get to have a night with Viggo as long as he gets a night with Catherine Zeta Jones. It's all about compromise! :-)

LDS2184

Asked by LDS2184 at 3:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• Would never spend an entire night, just would never do that to my DH. However, if I could meet a celebrity,and spend some time talking to him, I'd say without a doubt, Kiefer Sutherland. I miss 24, it was such an awesome show. I've been a fan of his since he started his career,and just love his voice,and his name, and yeah,the whole bad boy thing is pretty good, too.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 4:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I don't think I could ever pick one. lol For an evening, let alone a night. I am not that confident! Plus I would not mind talking with Sandra Bullock, and that is clearly not the point of this question! lol
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 4:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• @ luv.my.kids.365 - I LOVE your answer...hahaha! And I guess I should have specified a little better - spending an evening with someone doesn't necessarily mean anything sexual....it could if you wanted it to...LOL!
    LDS2184

Comment by LDS2184 (original poster) at 4:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• john mayer. he could serenade me in between me taking advantage of him ;)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 4:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• David Beckham
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Don't desire anyone but my DF in the way I know this question is hinting at...but I'd like to spend some time with Conan O'Brien. He's funny.
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 4:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• @flamingomegs - You crack me up!
    LDS2184

Comment by LDS2184 (original poster) at 5:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Gerard Butler!!! ooooh la la la la laaaaaaa
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Enrique Iglesias :)

I met Viggo Mortensen. We were in the airport in Buenos Aires and my husband went to go buy me a bottle of water and hadn't come back in a while and the flight was boarding so I went to go look for him (hauling the two kids with me) and found him sitting on the floor with Viggo talking about soccer. My husband is a tv sports announcer for futbol and he and Viggo Mortensen share the same favorite team, San Lorenzo. They exchanged emails....want me to hook you up? Lol He's just as good looking in person.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 5:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• @ Syphon - ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! I have such a crush on Viggo. I keep telling people that my ideal "date" with him would be a picnic some place - where we can just sit in the sand on a beach or in the grass at a park, have great conversation...I would love for him to read some of his poetry. That would just be heaven. If I ever met him, I would die a happy woman!
    LDS2184

Comment by LDS2184 (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Jul. 9, 2011