Im confused im due sept 21, i was messin with this dude around dec 25 and my fiance came home Jan 1. So when did conceive.

a lil confused

Miss.Jerica

Asked by Miss.Jerica at 3:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i conceived late in november and im due aug 31
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• ASK YOUR DOCTOR!!!!!!!! DUH
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• eye rollingend of December here we go again with the "who's the daddy"

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Well, that is an estimated due date and I stress ESTIMATED. That means it *can be off by as much as 2 weeks or even more really... based on that estimated due date your estimated conception date would be between Dec 33- Dec- 29. Again this is an estimate.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I see the next Jerry Springer right here...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Do the math. December is month 12. Jan (1 month) Feb. (2) March (3), April(4), May(5), June(6), July(7), Aug(8), September (9 months). I look forward to seeing you on the Maury show. :)
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Man hope you are ready to cry, cause these chicks on here are going to tear you up. Reword it seriously. Good luck figuring out when you conceived.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 4:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• the other guy
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 4:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• How did your doctor figure your due date? Usually from the first day of your last pregnancy cycle. I tried guessing that it was December 11th, to use December 25th as the date of conception. That gives a due date of September 17th. If you conceived on January first, then your due date wouldn't be until September 24th. So it sounds as though the "dude" is the baby's father, and not your fiance. Of course, the baby could come early or late. The only real way to know for sure is to do a paternity test after the baby is born. It isn't safe or recommended to do a paternity test on a pre-born infant. Does your fiance know about the dude? You should probably discuss this with him.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 4:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• well thank you for your answer. and i already told my fiance it was a chance it may not be his. ima just have to wait till she get here
    Miss.Jerica

Comment by Miss.Jerica (original poster) at 4:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2011