Does anyone know about Vista and 64 bit browsers? Cannot get Adobe Flash to work -need help & Tech support is not helpful

We have a new computer - it will not download Adobe Flash because we have a 64 bit browser and Flash only works on 32 bit browser- but there has to be a way - or another program that works like Flash - any help is appreciated

MomIWant

Asked by MomIWant at 9:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I not much into computers but I had the same problem. I uninstalled the old version and installed the new one. Worked for me. I Googled my problem and found a really good web site that walked me through it step by step. I wish I still had the web site for you. If I find it I will post it. Hope this helps.

jepelican

Answer by jepelican at 9:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Thank you!
    MomIWant

Answer by MomIWant at 4:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2008