Why is it that when you walk around the street yu see so manny peaple with a bad mood?

Asked by Xiomy34 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• the economy sucks!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• because they just are mad that's all

Answer by vannahbaby213 at 4:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I'm in a VERY foul mood right now because I'm sick to death of everyone else's drama and crap affecting my life. I'm sick of people expecting us to rearrange our lives and schedules around THEIR lives and schedules, and getting mad whenever we can't just jump up and do it. I'm sick of people not being able to get their own crap together and getting mad whenever we say "NO" because we'd like to just relax and spend time by ourselves. I'm sick of doing stuff for other people, but whenever we need anything, it's like pulling teeth. So if I'm not walking around smiling and spreading sunshine and fluffy bunnies, too dang bad. Maybe it's about freaking time.

• I really don't notice other people's moods when I'm walking down the street. Unless I have an interaction with someone, I won't notice.

Answer by SWasson at 4:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I just try to smile and hope it helps them see the world in a different light.

Answer by MarGeee at 11:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I don't really see that many people who look like they are in a bad mood. I usually smile and they smile back. Where do you live???

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:40 AM on Jul. 10, 2011