Is it possible?

To conceive a week after you have had sex?

*this is NOT a "can I be pregnant" question*, I am pregnant. I was trying to conceive and the month I did get pregnant dh and I only did it once around the time I thought I was ovulating. Then, my baby's ultrasound said that she was measuring  a week after the fact. We did use Preseed. Is that even possible, because it seems a little far fetched to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• the sperm lives up to after 6 days after having sex so I guess so
    vannahbaby213

Answer by vannahbaby213 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• the measurements are just an estimated guess... just as no kids are the same size at the same age, look at it that away. :)
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 4:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yes, that sounds right. Conception isn't an instant thing.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• it is possible. like the first answer said, the sperm lives up to a week after havin sex. now if u have sex only one day in the entire month and ur conceived date is like 3 weeks after that one day, then u mite be wondering some weird things. lol. and if u have any questions about it or are unsure, just ask ur dr. they'll be able to explain things prolly a lot better than we could.

congrats on ur pregnancy!! :)
    lovinlilman

Answer by lovinlilman at 4:18 PM on Jul. 8, 2011