Could this be it?!

I am having what feels like "menstrual tension" or period cramps that just don't go away...I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant and I'm so ready for this to be over. I feel a bit like a dumbass because I have a child and feel like I should recognize labor when it comes, but I was induced with my daughter and that kind of took the guess work out of things for me. I'm questioning this because it is not my entire stomach, just the bottom...like belly button down...and they're not coming and going, its just a constant "cramp". Its been going on for about 10 mins...could this be it? Or is this wishful thinking? lol

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am very wishful as well. I am really ready for this to be over with. I am constantly at the DR. and I am tired of working, my enegy is low. I have been getting contractions since like 5:45 tonight, but I know it won't amount to anything. I am not that lucky. Plus she should say in a little longer yet, at least to 36 weeks.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Nope, sorry. It should be your whole uterus, and it shouldn't last that long. Only a minute or so. But it is a sign that your body is ramping up to the big show. So hang in there, you're almost home!
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 9:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2008