Question about the playlist for your profile page...

how do you add or delete songs on there? I remember you used to be able to hit the edit button on the top corner, select the playlist and there would be x's next to the songs you had on there after you logged in your account. or you could add more songs. I don't see that option anymore. can anyone help? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Go to the Playlist site where you created the songs.  Then select it and you'll see View Song Tab then Rearrange Songs.  Hit Rearrange Songs that and in there you see an X to your right hit that and it deleted the song.  Then at the bottom you save it.  You can also re-arrange them with the up/down arrow to your left so hit save when done.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 6:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• You have to log into the site you created the playlist at and edit from there.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I've always edited mine from playlist.com. Although if I remember correctly, you can add songs from other's play list!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2011