Is there a commercial you just cannot stand to even hear? As soon as it comes on, you either change the channel,or turn the sound down?

For me, it's those STUPID Progressive Insurance commercials! I CANNOT stand "Flo",and the longer they go, the more of an insult to our intelligence they are. And, now, every other company thinks cutesy, funny commercials is the way to go,and they are really scraping the bottom of the barrel for commercial ideas. THANK GOD for dvr, when we can just record,and ff through the commercials.

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• Call JG Wentworth! 877-Cash Now!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I agree,and the one they have for that, where they are singing opera! UGH. I love opera,but not on a commercial like that.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 4:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Number one reason why I stopped watching TV. I may not be in the naow w shows but thats fine by me. Ill stick w watching online and netflix
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• dealership commercials. the voice announcer is always extremely loud and annoying.
    iheartsquishies

Answer by iheartsquishies at 4:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• any ambulance chasing attorney commercial.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I totally agree with you on the progressive commercial
    vannahbaby213

Answer by vannahbaby213 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yup, Geico and Progressive commercials are the worst! The Geico one with the little piggy who cries Wee all the way home. Hate it.
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 4:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Any and all Geico commercials, Progressive Commercials, SHAG commercials, Allstate Mayhem commercials (that guy that's dressed up as things to simulate random accidents), those lawyer commercials that promise to get you your settlement RIGHT NOW. Pretty much ALL commercials annoy me.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• There used to be a yogurt commercial where the woman is in the supermarket and she's slurping the yogurt out of the container. It would make me sick to my stomach. I already can't stand to hear people smack their food and that literally made me sick.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 4:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• onemellowmom, I remember that one. Wasn't that the same one with Heidi Klum slurping it out the container in an office? I agree, that was disgusting.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 5:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2011