Was I too rude?

yesterday my mom had a friend over I don't like the friend because she's two faced see the example when I learnt I was pregnant and I told her she nearly ran to my mom to tell her. Anyways here's the story: Yesterday I locked myself in my room because I hate that friend I got thirsty so I went upstairs. I got myself a big glass of water and ice. So my moms friend asked me, "do you AT least do some ice after you took some?" I looked at her and said: "No I don't do ice I take it and leave it empty, a duh I do the ice after." After that my mom gave me a nasty look saying. "Be nice" When I was being sarcastic. Do you think what I said was rude? I don't think so IMO

vannahbaby213

Asked by vannahbaby213 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Did you refill the ice tray?
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I don't understand the thing about the ice. What does "Do you at least do some ice" Maybe I'm a little slow but that makes no sense
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• slapno u were not rude- your moms' friend should mind her business!!!! her ice is at her house ! whether u leave it empty or full it is not her place to lecture you.

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It wasn't empty I refill every time I empty the tray
    vannahbaby213

Comment by vannahbaby213 (original poster) at 4:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Uhhh, what? Are you like... 16? Yes, that was a rude thing to say. You can't like everybody, but that doesn't mean you have to act like a little brat.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Sounds more immature than anything.
    Anonymous

• first, the friend had no business tell you what to do in your mom's house. second, instead of sarcasim...i would have ignored her or just say to your mom i will refill it when it is empty, mom. and walk away ......then talk to your mom about her friend and lines crossed.
    southernlady184

Answer by southernlady184 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2011