Use frozen breastmilk for.....

Sorry, I have another question... I have in the freezer some breastmilk that is going to go bad. I read on different sites, and even here that its good for like facial cleaning. Is that only for fresh or can I use the frozen (defrosted of course)?
What are some uses for frozen breast milk bc my baby has no need for it especially the ones that are going to be going bad for being in there for so long.

Shani527

Asked by Shani527 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No rise, just answering! You said your older child likes it, and it's better for him than any other milk. Don't waste it by throwing it out, it's liquid gold! Thaw it and let the older child drink it!
    Anonymous

• Thaw it out and let your older child drink it since he's always asking for more. And it's not like it goes bad, it just loses some of the nutrients and the taste starts getting a little altered.
    Anonymous

• LOL Sorry about my questions. Don't mean to get a rise out of the Anon Clicker lol and IDK this is my first time and the sites and all the info says to discard the frozen milk after a certain amount of time. No need keeping it around if it's no good anymore,if it loses some nutritional value, its no good for us.
    Shani527

Comment by Shani527 (original poster) at 5:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2011