Why does family always question me??

seems like everytime i either go to my families houses they ask me where my bf is. it's like they think he has to be attached to my hip. i dunno if it's that they are nosey or what?? we have a very big family and he has been by himself for a long time. so they freak out on me when he doesn't show up...i can just imagine how the family reunion will be in aug.

goofygalno1

Asked by goofygalno1 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Well hopefully he goes to the family reunion. Are you two serious? you said boyfriend....so I wouldn't expect him to go with you every time you went to see your family. But maybe something big like the reunion, IF you two are serious.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i think that's any family. they all want to kno wats goin on with ur sex life, why isn't he here, is everything ok with yall?! that's how my family is. lol
    lovinlilman

Answer by lovinlilman at 4:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• yeah...that's what i was thinkin...and u know it's not really a big deal to me if he goes or not. i have asked him if he wants to go..he hasn't decided yet. and i am not gonna press the issue. yeah we are serious, but it's like they always freak out n get like, "he doesn't like any of us" crap...lol i just wish they would give it a rest..
    goofygalno1

Comment by goofygalno1 (original poster) at 4:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• my family does the same exact thing, with anyone i date, and my SO now works until 7 almost every day, adn on sundays im not gonna push him to go see my family he deserves some time to relax.. and we dont need to be together every single minute either
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 5:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I get the same thing about my DH, but that's because he can't stand my mom's husband.. lol. You should just tell them next time that it has nothing to do with them. Does your bf go to any events with your family?
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 6:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Jenn...i hear ya....it just gets old. take for instance...we went outta town to catch a baseball game, n luckily i had my phone on silent...my sister called me like 6 times, but i didn't know it til later on. they stop in at whatever time without calling ahead and he really doesn't like that either..lol

erica..yeah he goes...just not that often.
    goofygalno1

Comment by goofygalno1 (original poster) at 10:21 AM on Jul. 11, 2011