Are there ever times wher eyou really want to point out how stupid someone is (IRL)...

I have a friend who was telling me how her electric bill was $300 this past month and I asked her what she had the temp set at. She said 78 but it never gets that cool it stays around 80-84. I called someone to come look at it but my appt isn't for another 3 days. I asked when did you call. She tells me last week so I asked how long it has been like this. All summer. I wanted so bad to say 'WHY DID YOU NOT CUT IT OFF! CLEARLY it is NOT working!' Ugh. I said nothing except how I hoped it got fixed soon... lol.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 4:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• ohhhhhhhhh yeah... i can even answer that without reading what all u wrote...
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• All the time...
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 4:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• you have no idea how many times in a day......i feel like this......common sense isn't something all people have, i guess.
    southernlady184

Answer by southernlady184 at 4:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• oh yeah like my neighbor who asked two friends to stab her so she could get out of court and one of the guys who did had his kids present.

http://beatricedailysun.com/news/article_8e012964-a911-11e0-9777-001cc4c03286.html

I dont know her personally, well with the exceptions of the screaming match between her and I when her bf's kids come into my yard to destroy stuff and kill birds and stray cats. But i would love to say yeah you are an idiot.
    Anonymous

• Yes when I am at work and the little kids talk to us badly from inside mommy and daddy's BMW they talk down to us until they realize we are college students to.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• All the time! It's amazing how stupid people can be, isn't it?
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 5:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yeah, all the time.
    clumm

Answer by clumm at 12:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2011