Beside childbirth,what was the worst physical pain you ever experienced?

Mine is the time I fell off a stepladder and tore the crap out of my ankle. I came THIS close to losing consciousness. Everything went black and white!
Next would be when i had a duodenal ulcer

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• when i got hit in the eye with a softball, i broke my eye socket and was in the hospital for two weeks and on bedrest for two
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I had to get an injection on the bottom of my big toe to get a plantar's wart removed. Horrible!!
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 4:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• mine was gallbladder pain. i never experience child birth, when i went into labor i didnt feel anything and then ended up havin a c-section. but the gallbladder is awful pain!!! and my second would be when i get 3rd degree burns on both of my feet
    lovinlilman

Answer by lovinlilman at 5:18 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• a rotting wisdom tooth with nerve exposure. *shudder*
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Gallbladder attack, it was worse than childbirth for me.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Probably the time they tried to put a catheter in after having a c-section because I couldn't go pee. I have this problem where I'm VERY sensitive to the touch down there, and so it basically felt like they were ripping my vagina apart when they held me open to insert the catheter, then like they were stabbing me with a knife as they tried to insert the cath. I thought I was going to die. DH had to leave the room- that's how bad it was. He NEVER leaves during a procedure, and even watched all of my c-sections! The Doctor was telling him what this and that was, and showed him how easy it is to sew up a uterus! lol Also, I'm normally a silent sufferer, but I was SCREAMING by the time they were done. They didn't even get it in, either.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 5:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Kidney stone followed closely by a misaligned hip after an accident

Answer by admckenzie at 5:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i honestly would have to say getting my wisdom teeth pulled..... ouch
    P3anut

Answer by P3anut at 5:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i shattered a tooth once, and the day before i went to the dentist to get it fixed, i was brushing my teeth and must have hit the exposed nerve. i woke up on the floor.
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 5:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I used to be a boxer, and at some point, I broke pieces of the bones in my wrists off and they are floating around in there. Every once in a while one or both will end up with bone fragments stabbing into meat or nerves or something and the pain is unbearable. I cant do anything with my hands or wrists at all when that happens.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2011