Shouldnt it be commom sense to report your child missing .what has happened to the world

felicia551

Asked by felicia551 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• it got stoopid!!! it's crazy how ppl think. don't even get me started on that subject...just makes me sick..
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• is it about the casey anthony thing?
    vannahbaby213

Answer by vannahbaby213 at 4:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It should be, but sadly common sense isn't all that common.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• justice will be served to miss anthony .At least in prision she could go to sleep and not worry . Who is going to watch her in the free world .she is better off in prision . I really dont think she can last to long , what kind of people are going to associate with her .Her life is going to be a living hell . She hasnt gotton away with anything . Our legal system needs a major overhaul .And its time for a jury to be made of professionals ,people who know and understand the law . This jury had no clue of what to do and didnt want to look stupid by asking any questions -Its takes me longer to deside what color to paint my room than they took to come back with a verdict .
    felicia551

Comment by felicia551 (original poster) at 5:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It is, unless you want the child to be missing. Unfortunatly, there are a whole lot of people who have no respect for life and a "me first" attitude so a child who they feel is in the way of them doing/getting what they want becomes disposable.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 5:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• of course it is. those who don't care that they're missing or had something to do with it though will not report.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:18 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• well i dont think its right she should have reported it even if it was an accident it just shows how guilt she was by hiding it... and not to mention her dad is a cop so he kne how to go around all that stuff... honestly i think if she ends up staying in prison which at this time shes getting realeased on the 17th. but if she stay i bet she will be murdered in prison cuz the dont go for that shit in prison they will kill you for that.. also with her bieng on hte streets i doubt shell have a good life thier either cuz we all kno shes guilty.... itas just a matter of time befor the truth and whole story comes out
    P3anut

Answer by P3anut at 5:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• if casey anthony was my daughter, she would not last long in the world after taking my grandbaby away or not reporting it. she needs to be in a psych ward...

felicialynch09

Answer by felicialynch09 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Hell yes, especially a 2 year old, it's not like they thought she ran away.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Ah, but not if you killed her and are hiding the body trying to get away with it...then calling to report her missing is foolish!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2011