Dd cussing

my dd is 2.5 yo. She says the word bitch when's she mad or just randomly. I would like her to stop buy if only know if I should be ignoring it because it's bad behavior. I don't want her yo get more attention from saying it but really want her to stop. She heard the word from me, yes I'm guilty, completely MY fault. I have since stopped cussing in front of her and almost completely and trying to get her to stop.

For the record, I don't cuss all day everyday. It's not in every sentence. Im a sahm and since she is with me at all times, she does catch me sayin that word and that's where it started.

Thank you for your advice

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 4:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• Could you try replacing it with another word? Like"Oh mommy didn't say that. She said Fish." Or reward her with things when she goes a whole day without it?
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 5:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• with my daughter when she was 2 she came running in the room saying mom im ssssooooo fucking happy right now. (it was her bday nad we were having her party) yes she heard it from me and i told her that thats a bad word and mommy would really appreciate it if u didnt say it. she said u said it mommy and i told her yes i did and it was naughty. that if she hears me say it she should tell mommy thats a bad word and correct me so i could show her some fairness. it made her feel like a big girl if she heard mommy say a bad word so she would correct me too..
    P3anut

Answer by P3anut at 5:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2011