Struggling to stay hydrated...

It's hotter than anything here, for starters - I'm thankful for central air. But lately I'm struggling to take in enough fluids - I know I'm not, even though I know I have to drink more - I had a kidney stone earlier this year due to dehydration so I know better, but it's still hard! I don't know what it is or why it is either. I'm not really peeing any less than when I drink enough either. If I force myself to drink [anything] I feel ill. I'm not pregnant, just fyi. Any ideas to help me take in more fluids? I have plenty of special mugs/water bottles/etc, and a wide variety of beverages to choose from, but ugh, I'm just sick of it and I can tell it is taking a toll on my muscles & joints!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Health

• Eat some watermelon, cucumber, any heavy fruit or vegetable is full of water, and gives you a break from drinking.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• popsicles,smoothies,ice cream,sherbet,sorbet

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I'm right there with you. Sometimes it's hard for me to remember. Watermelon is good. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 5:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2011