Misunderstood?

Do you feel completely misunderstood? Explaining has proven to be a lost cause? How does it make you feel?

It gets me feelingdown about myself, I hate that!
Anyone want to vent? Maybe you won't feel so bad, and neither will I lol

ProudMammaMia

Asked by ProudMammaMia at 4:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yeah a lot of times i do. there are things of past that i feel i can never get off my chest that i wanna talk bout, but too afraid of judgement or whatever the case may be. i feel like i am never really appreciated for all i do. i feel like it all goes unnoticed at times. so many times i feel like i could do better as a mom, sister, friend, etc. have always thought little of myself, but it's something i am tryin to work on!!
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i feel like that all the time with my husband!! its like he never listens to me and i hate that! or he doesn't take me seriously. ugh!!!!!!!! sometimes i just want to smack him!
    lovinlilman

Answer by lovinlilman at 5:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yes, a lot. I really do not think most around me truly know how I feel. I may say the wrong thing and they stick with that....My dh is trying to do so much better understanding me and why I am the way I am. My mom thinks she knows all about everything and if I even try to get my point across, she either does not believe me or it is totally not how I should think/feel/believe....
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 5:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i started venting out on paper when i was nine. i could fill at least file cabinets with different things i wrote. i'm hoping to turn some of it into books. but thanks for posting a place for everyone to vent. we need it.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yes all the time. I guess I can't explain myself well and people never get what I'm trying to say or why I do the things I do.
    cbartee

Answer by cbartee at 6:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• yeah a lot of times I do. there are things of past that I feel I can never get off my chest that I want to talk about, but too afraid of judgement or whatever the case may be. I feel like I am never really appreciated for all I do. I feel like it all goes unnoticed all the time; I feel like that all the time with my husband its like he never listens to me and i hate that or he doesn't take me seriously; alot of times I say nothing because I don't want the yelling or anything from my husband if I happen to disagree with him

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• as long as i understand myself i'm good lol
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I feel that way at times tooMISUNDERSTOODbut whos to really say and know our hearts but God himself.
    Anonymous

• Goofygalno1 & Christmasiver wrote almost exactly the same thing, coincidence?
    ProudMammaMia

Comment by ProudMammaMia (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Oh and yes I understand al of yo! It's very frustrating at times. I sometimes dony explain thing well either ten when I try to fix what I said to what I was trying to say it's all screwed up haha
    ProudMammaMia

Comment by ProudMammaMia (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Jul. 9, 2011