Tired of his bs!!!

im so mad at my husband right now!! he calls me into the living room just to change my sons diaper. he's sittin in there not doin anything and he cant change the damn diaper!?!?!? wth!? and then he says im the one with an attitude when i ask him why cant he just change it since he's not doin anything! he gets in a bad mood and starts sayin crap, and i say how he just doesn't help me out with diapers. so he said he was just gonna stop helpin me with Slade (my son). i told him it wouldn't be much of a difference. why the hell cant he just help me w/o complainin and callin me lazy??? is it just my husband or are others like that too?

lovinlilman

Asked by lovinlilman at 5:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• You are NOT lazy! HE IS!! He helped make the baby & babies make poop (among other messes) You are BOTH the parents & it's time he started acting like one!!!! You are not asking too much to take a little time for youself. It's called keeping your sanity! If he doesn't get it, then I would tell him you are too tired to perform other duties! (*hint hint!) GL! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Sounds like your husband is selfish and needs to grow up!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 5:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• oh I feel for you hun. He doesn't sound very productive :(
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 5:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• mine watches tv and lets her sit in poo and i come in and say she pooed and needs to be changed and tell him about the diaper rash i have to battle everytime he lets me sleep in and how much she cries. and then he feels guilty. i would just say that you were busy and go back to what you are doing or tell him to make dinner and you will change the diaper.
    felicialynch09

Answer by felicialynch09 at 5:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• that doesn't work with him. he will let me sleep in some days but those are few and far between. he's calls me lazy b.c he gets off work at 430 and im usually home all day with my son. but i work 2 jobs and he still calls me lazy...even if i work both jobs in the same day adn come home and dnt want to get right into mommy mode. i stay home with my some and even take him to work with me when i work one job. i take care of my son every day and i dnt think there's anything wrong with me wantin an hr or 2 to myself. whether its to get on facebook, here or just read a book. is that to much to ask for?
    lovinlilman

Comment by lovinlilman (original poster) at 5:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• he is all of those things. i mean he does help me sometimes. but most of the time im either on my own or his MOTHER helps me out. she and i stayed up with my son for 3 nights straight on about 3 hrs of sleep each night b/c he was teething. and he didnt even move! he stayed asleep the whole time
    lovinlilman

Comment by lovinlilman (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2011