IS THIS CRUELITY/NEGLECT OR ANYTHING

MY FRIEND A TOOK A PICTURE OF HE BABY WHEN SHE GAVE HIM HIS 1ST BATH.SHE HAD TOOK A PICTURE OF HIM ON HIS REAR END AND NOT HIS FRONT PART{HIS REAR END ONLY}THAT WAS BECAUSE HE WAS LAYING ON HIS BACK.AND SHE WENT TO HER SALON SCHOOL AND HER FRIENDS WAS LOOKING THROUGH HER PICTURE.SO THIS LADY END UP SAYING THAT THATS CRUELTY AND NEGLECT.AGENCY'S CHARGE THAT WITH SOMETHING.AND THAT SHE NEEDS TO DELETE IT RIGHT NOW.
IS THAT TRUE

bossrenee

Asked by bossrenee at 9:52 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• no! everyone I know has bath pictures of their babies!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• NO, That's absurd and retarded. How is that neglect? Or cruelty?
    Anonymous

• OMG no, people make something out of nothing anymore damn!
    Anonymous

• Omg hell I must neglect the crap outta my baby. Damn me! People seriously need to stop trying to tell people how to raise kids when they're not even asked. Maybe she meant that taking the naked pics was neglect but WTF, who gives a crap about BABY nudity! I think first bath pics are sooo cute. If this were true I could sue the nurses at the hospital that gave my son his first bath.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 9:55 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Thats it Im suing the hospital! lol! I have the cutest pic of my DD when she was a baby in the bath. Its one of my DH and I's favorite picture! She loved bath time still does and we just keep takin pictures!
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 10:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I don't understand how that's neglect? Indecent exposure maybe, but that's retarded if it's just a baby. But it has nothing to do with actualy neglect.....
    Anonymous

• I think the most child services would say is, "ahh what a cute picture"
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• O.o

My mom has a picture of me when I was about two or three, when I went through my "I'm Not Wearing Clothes No Matter WHAT You Say!" phase. Apparently I'd been playing outside all day, and I came in for my nap...I took off all my clothes, fell over the arm of the couch, and fell asleep. She took a picture, I still have it somewhere around here. My butt is up in the air and I'm stark naked.

It's HILARIOUS. And so embarrassing. But by no means is it neglect. What. The. Hell.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:58 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• THAT JUST PLAIN PISSES ME OFF!!!!! EVERYONE I KNOW, INCLUDING MYSELF, HAS NAKED PICTURES OF THEIR BABIES!!! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT AT ALL!!!!! AND WHAT EVER PERSON SAID THAT CRAP PROBABLY JUST HAS A DIRTY, PEDIFILE MIND!!! MY GRANDMOTHER HAS A FRAMED NAKED BABY PICTURE OF MY FATHER HANGING UP IN HER HALLWAY. NOW , I THINK IT WOULD BE WRONG TO TAKE NAKED PICTURES OF OLDER KIDS, YOU KNOW, 5, 6, 7, AND SO ON AND SO FORTH. BUT A LITTLE BABY? THAT CHIC IS WRONG TO EVEN STICK HER NOSE IN SOMEONE ELSES BUSINESS!!!!!!
    Mrs_Bonsta

Answer by Mrs_Bonsta at 11:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Baths are cruel...I agree...how it is neglectful I am unsure....how is bathing a baby neglectful...I always thought not bathing them was neglectful. I need to change the way we do things i guess...lol.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 6, 2009