Disturbing !!! :( * news story link.

the link to the most disgusting news story...

https://fmhotd.wordpress.com/2011/06/29/three-year-old-boy-tortured-and-left-for-dead-after-his-babysitter-sold-him-for-sex-in-exchange-for-meth-and-his-mother-did-nothing-to-stop-it/

ZoeyMariah.

Asked by ZoeyMariah. at 5:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You don't know I much I fucking regret reading that.

I'm so fucking angry right now.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 5:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I KNOW ! * i said the same thing, it literally makes me sick ! --
    ZoeyMariah.

Comment by ZoeyMariah. (original poster) at 6:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Just reading the link lets me know that I can't even read the article! Just the thought of it makes me angry.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I usually don't cuss on here but that article pissed me off. A dog collar & bleach? Jesus Christ....that's beyond horrible, there are no words. I just hope they fry the bastards who did that, and the mom(I'm using that word super loosely) and the baby sitter.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 6:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Oh My God! That bas***d sorry excuse for a human being-mom! Oh my God, I can't believe that a group of monsters like that would do that to a poor, innocent baby boy. It makes me want to vomit. People like these make me wish we had public hangings in the town square.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I think the fact that things like this happen in our country is proof that criminals feel safe enough here to do shit like that! I bet if we made an example out of one or two of these disgusting bastards, and did what they did to their victims in the street, crime might slow down a bit. As it stands, in a lot of states, they know the worst thing that is going to happen to them is a fairly comfortable stint in prison where they're fed 3 times a day and entitled to all sorts of things like conjugal visits, phone calls, and an education.

I swear to god, if anyone ever hurt one of my babies, they would not make it to a "jury of their peers". They wouldn't make it past mommy and daddy...and seeing my baby in a condition like that would make me capable of some pretty sick stuff.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Omg!!! That is awful!!! I can't believe there are really people out there who can do that to a child/baby!!! That is the worst thing I've heard in a while.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i would kill someone that ever did that to my baby. how could a mother let something like that happen to her baby. it makes me sick!!!
    lovinlilman

Answer by lovinlilman at 6:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• thats horrible
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Okay, I read the first paragraph. That's enough for me.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 8:09 PM on Jul. 9, 2011