BMI adult content

I found out my body mass index (BMI) is 16 (I'm 5ft 4 and weigh 95 pounds I'm also very petite) and that I'm underweight for someone my height. In order to be at a healthy weight for conceiving I need to be at 19 to 24 BMI. So I need to gain close to 20 pound. I'm on my period now(just started today) so I would like to start the new diet tomorrow. Does anyone know any foods that will help me gain at least 15 pounds in 3 weeks? I know it sounds crazy. But I need this. Only serious answers please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Sweetheart, don't listen to them, you can still get pregnant even though you are underweight! My BMI was only 17 when I got pregnant with my daughter, they just expect you to gain more during your pregnancy. I gained about 45 to 50 lbs, which they consider good when you are underweight.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 6:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I agree with AF...I was underweight when I conceived last time and the Dr. just encouraged me to gain more during my pregnancy. AND BOY DID I. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 6:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• drink lots of whole milk
    mommy2bee12-27

Answer by mommy2bee12-27 at 12:37 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• pasta....like alfredo has a lot of calories
    HoPeForU

Answer by HoPeForU at 4:06 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Eat carbs! white bread.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 6:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Peanut butter mixed with baby batter.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2011