What is your biggest pet peeve your DH or SO does?

My DH either plays his video games too loud-or changes the TV or plays music when I am right in the middle of watching some(like he is NOW). And he can never be serious unless he is mad about something

aDIVASmommy

Asked by aDIVASmommy at 9:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Bite his nails then spits them on the floor! I mean WTF?
    Anonymous

• Arggggh my husband blows raspberries on my cheek! I HATE that! He says "ooh I pooted on your cheek hee hee!!" It's not cute! He also has to watch two programs at once and flip in between them, we miss half of what goes on if they come back from commercials at the same time!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 9:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• he won't pick up his clothes! i could ask him 19 times a day and still doesn't matter. what i really hate the most is how nothing i need him to do is important until it's important to him.
    Anonymous

• my fiance plays world of warcraft (a videogame) for hours at a time. Also, when he is tired (which is all the time lately) he is really cranky.
    00MissJade

Answer by 00MissJade at 10:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• He insists on watching movies from the middle. I hate that. I have no idea whats going on, and he tells me how good it is but I think it sucks. And they're usually war movies or westerns.
    AND, after we go to bed, he falls asleep and I'm still awake.... I'm a bit of an imsomniac.... and I'm trying to fall asleep and he starts griding all over me, in his sleep!!!! I'm like, WTF???? I'm just getting comfortable and not thinking about sex AT ALL and he's all hard and wanting some.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• WoW is a pretty big issue in our house. He is on it first thing in the morning. He is on it when I get home... he is on it when I go to bed... he is on it all weekend long. I am more annoyed with what he doesn't do than what he does do... we both work full time and I go to school yet I am the one who does everything around the house unless I beg for help. sigh... he is still in training, we haven't been married a year yet.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• The shit he watches on TV drives me nuts...its usually local station "do it yourself" programs...like the "b rated" versions of Bob Villa or something. Other than that, well, the man is late for everything. I guess he doesn't have any habits I find disgusting though, so I guess I can't complain much.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• He tunes out my son. I hate that more than anything. Oh, and lies about stupid things.
    lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 11:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Bites his nails. And I have anxiety attacks with ease and that is one of my biggest things that sends me in to full blown attack mode.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:33 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• bites his nails..breathes with his mouth open...says "friggin" every other word...oh jeez I could go on and on so I will stop there (now I am irritated with him) GRRRRR
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:40 AM on Dec. 17, 2008