I Need help to see if im pregnant again...

Okay so i already have a 10 month old, im about 10 days late, i have butterfly feeling in my stomach, i have had cramps, bt not horrible cramps, my daughter has been acting weird towards me, i have lower backaches, headaches, no morning sickness, but i do feel super dizzy at times, i've been super emotional. I took a test but it said negative but i was probley way to early to take one... i need advice.. i need help :(

sam641992

Asked by sam641992 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you're 10 days late, then no it's not too early to tell. BTW your daughter acting weird toward you has nothing to do with pregnancy.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 6:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It is WAY to early to be feeling any fluttering in your stomach and everything else you mentioned can be just as easily from your period being on it's way. If you are 10 days late and the est says neg. Then it more than likely is in face negative. If you don't start soon go to the doctor so they can do a blood test to double check then decide if they need to give you something to help you to start or to regulate.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• If you took one after your expected period and you used first morning urine, the test should be accurate. You can go to the doctor to double check and to get something to help you have a period
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 6:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I would make a doctors appointment to be absolutely sure. The fluttery feeling you have could be because you're anxious. Your daughter may be sensing that her mommy is anxious as well.

I'm a Blogger:-)
    FamilyCEOmom.blogspot.com
    Kaye924

Answer by Kaye924 at 8:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• im with kaye blood tests are yur best option if yur this freaked. and she is also right about yur daughter. if yur acting weird cause this has u upset she will too.
    4g4b

Answer by 4g4b at 8:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2011