DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A RELIABLE COMPANY THAT PAYS FOR DOING CONSUMER SURVEYS?

I was told there are research companies that pay you for taking surveys.
I just wanted to know if anyone here has ever done any of those surveys and if you know of a trusted/realiable place to register for those.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• Pinecone Research is a reliable company. For every survey taken they would pay $5. These days they only pay $3. Must be a sign of our economy. You can either get the payments through Paypal or $3 checks sent by mail, or they can issued a debit card with the name of the company.
    You get an average of 3 surveys each week which it makes $36 a month. Not much considering that every survey would take you about 20 to 30 minutes to be completed.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• there is a great listing here:  http://www.freelancebyu.com/makenbaken.htm

Answer by rkoloms at 9:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• You can do surveys at Mechanical Turk. It is legit. I do many a week while I am job hunting. Some pay only a few cents and others pay more depending on your skill set. It is not tons of money but helps while I job hunt.
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 7:59 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Bigspot.com I haven't worked for them, but friends says it's a good company. I'm selling a product called Skinny Fiber...if you want more info just message me!
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I do some surveys online. Not great money, but some. I would say I spend a few hours a week doing them just when I have the time, and I make about $50 a week. Obviously not going to pay the bills just doing it, but it is nice for a little extra money.

http://tryvindale.com/VK2xDz56
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:10 PM on Sep. 2, 2011