8 months pregnant and should my belly be like this?

my belly has been hard and today its really soft like jello? is that normal? and why?

Warrenbaby

Asked by Warrenbaby at 7:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Im 30 weeks pregnant, and sometimes my belly gets to be like that, my mom told me its normal. Like when i lay down it goes almost completely flat and soft. but my baby boy is deffinantly healthy.
    Mason_david95

Answer by Mason_david95 at 7:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• so even though mine happens standing up or sitting down its normal...?
    Warrenbaby

Comment by Warrenbaby (original poster) at 7:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yes its normal. I'm 38 weeks and depending how my baby moves or lays depends on if my stomach is hard or not. Some times he'll lay on one side and it'll be rock hard and the other side will be like jello and all soft. Sometimes when he stretches my whole belly gets rock hard then it'll go soft again when he relaxes. My belly is always hard when I am standing.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 7:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i went through the same thing. it's like where he was laying would be hard, you could feel him, but the rest of my bump would be soft like fatty instead of baby lol
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 1:41 PM on Jul. 9, 2011