Describe your worst date ever

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 7:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I was 14, and it was a blind date, walking around town and going for ice cream with my best friend's boyfriend's brother. He had greasy hair, wore a baseball cap backward on his head (with the stupid plastic adjustment thingy in the middle of his shiny forehead, smelled like old oil, and started trying to kiss me every time I got near a wall, telephone booth, etc. I eventually faked an early curfew and got the hell out of there.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I was 20 years old, he was 30. He worked in a drugstore as a manager and we met right after he got off work. After saying hello, he immediately started ranting about the customers at his job, then his coworkers. We then went to the restaurant (separate cars) and he complained about the table they gave us, the waitress's attitude (she was very nice), the atmosphere, other customers. Our food arrived, and he started complaining about his food. Then...he complained about how I ate my food. I excused myself to go to the ladies room and never came back. It was that or drive a steak knife into his heart...and I don't think I'd make it in prison. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• He was the why-not-go-out-with-him-he-might-be-nice-you-never-know guy. He took me to a comedy club and insisted in sitting in front. He ordered a drink for himself without asking if I wanted anything. Then, the comedian started to make jokes about my body. I was an aerobic assistant and univerversity student, so I was pretty thin. She said I looked like I had the body of a 12 year old. Everyone laughed, loudest being MY DATE!
    After that, he challenged me to a race to the top of the coit tower. huh? I was wearing heals and a skirt! He took off, leaving me at the bottom. He came back down 30 minutes later .. . thought it was a load of fun.
    He then drove me home, and tried to move in for a kiss. WHATEVER! STEP BACK, DUDE!
    That's when I learned never to date the why-not-go-out-with-him-he-might-be-nice-you-never-know guy ever again.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i end up getting raped by this jerk on a first date! i never saw him again!
    Anonymous

• its been years, he asked me to this expensive restaurant and when the check came he couldnt pay it.I didnt have much on me so I was only able to pay half of the bill, i was sooo embarrassed
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 8:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2011