Who wants sex more? You or.... adult content

Your significant other?

Plus add how long you've been together, do you have children together and any other fun facts.

Me? I've been with my husband for 8 years, married for 2 years and some months. My husband wants it more, blah :(. We have 2 kids ages 3 and 6.

YellowBaby

Asked by YellowBaby at 7:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Married 12 years, 3 kids ages 10, 7 and 3 months. I want it more, he has low testosterone, but he's being treated for that now.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• my dh is like a teenager.. its very tireing lol.. we have done it twice this week and its only fri. not that i dont enjoy im just tired. we have been together 8 yrs and married 6. we have a 5 yr old together, i also have a 14 yr old and he has 2 kids which spend alot of time here ages 12 and 11. plus 3 cats and a dog and 12 chickens lol
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Neither of us really. It's been almost a year since we had sex last... We are both just to a point where we like sex, but prefer sleep. When I want it, he doesn't and visa versa...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• good question, i think he wants it more at night i want it more in the morning, in general it's pretty even.
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 8:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• no kids w him, been together 4years
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 8:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• We just got married.  We take turns, one minute it's me, the next I'm beating him off with a stick.

HollyBoBolly

Answer by HollyBoBolly at 8:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• me and it has always been me, we been married 10 years, together 12, 3 kids
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 8:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I want it way more than my dh!!! We've been married 4 yrs but only together for 2 of those years so we're still young lol With him constantly training he comes home super tired, I tell him to just lay there and take it like a man We have 2 boys 1-3yrs and the other is 5 months

dedicatedmama2

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 8:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Married 26 years. I'm 49 he's 50. We have 1 son who is 20 and lives out of state school.. We are both like horny teenagers most of the time. We run pretty equal in regards to wanting it. We just differ on the time we want it. Me more late evening/night, him more morning and early evening . We compromise and do it 2x some days to fit both of our "needs". lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• we have been together almost a yr and at first he wanted it more but now im pregnant and i want it constantly. LOL!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 9:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2011