Do you have to kiss every stuffed animal?

my ds has gotten to the stage where he thinks i need to kiss all his stuffed animals before i leave his room at bedtime the surprising thing is he falls right to sleep afterwards

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 8:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol yup ive heard of that, weird huh! otherwise the stuffed animals will feel left out LOL!
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• So cute! My baby girl has to sleep with almost eveyone of her stuffed animals at nap/bed time and she has to have her favorite blankie too and lets not forget tons of hugs and kissies...awe, but that's my girl. :)

geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I used to have a Siamese cat named Loki that died about a year ago (I still have his sister) but he loved to sleep in my daughter's bed with her. I would tuck her in to bed and give her a kiss and she would say "Mommy, you forgot to kiss Loki! He's sad!" So I got into the habit of kissing Loki after I kissed her. For a few weeks after the cat died I still went to kiss the cat before I turned out the light before I remembered he was dead. The first night I actually kissed her goodnight and didn't go looking for the cat, Alice poked her little lip out and said "Mommy, I miss Loki."
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 8:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• My daughter went through that stage for a little while.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2011