Do you ever answer soemhting nicey get voted down then want to ...

go back and say something like 'with all due respect- *I* voted no one down...' ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in About CafeMom

• No, I don't worry about it. You only loose points if you are voted down on an anon answer and since I don't ever use anon I don't worry about it.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Oh the answer I am referring to is not anon. I lost nothing it's just like 'wow- I could have voted everyone of you down but I didn't' I guess that makes me the bigger person. I guess I should feel complimented.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• yes, most of the time i do. it really bothers me when people downvote me for something stupid. what kind of foundation, knock knock jokes, etc.....stuff that is not even in the least bit controvercial. honestly...get a life!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• They speak for themselves, and it's pretty obvious, so it's not like you need to say it. Like in totally normal questions - explain your religion or how do you make meatloaf - when answers in those get voted down, it's obvious to everyone who read it that the person who downvoted is an idiot.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• No, I simply don't let it bother me one way or another. Now if someone else has it happen to them I may vote the person up to counter the downvote.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:28 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughterTTTT

Anonymous

• If there was no reason for me to get voted down then I will go back and ask why
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jul. 9, 2011