I feel so bad!!

My poor 8 month old baby, I posted early this week about my baby that broke his leg well they finally put a cast on him, and I feel so bad for him

simple frown

SkylaReneeMom

Asked by SkylaReneeMom at 8:24 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• I'm sorry! My baby broke her leg at 18 months! She had a neon pink cast form hip to toe like your guy! It took 12 weeks to heal. She had an incomplete fracture of the femur-just above the knee.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• They said hopefully it will come off in 4 weeks, he has more xrays every week til it heals so that they can watch it
    SkylaReneeMom

Comment by SkylaReneeMom (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• God love its heart!
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Oh the poor baby and momma too!
    How did it happen?
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 8:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Aww, poor little guy! My son is 9 months and I can't imagine what you're going through. I'm so sorry!! =(
    KJohnson4762

Answer by KJohnson4762 at 8:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• awww
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Oh! a bit of advice! A mens tube sock can cover that cast all the way up and the toes still breath. We used this when at the beach(it was summer) outside or eating messy foods. Also for 2 days while she had a stomach virus! Helped to keep it from getting 'to gross'
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• sweety..you got to be tough to be a parent. He will never remember...but you will. He can see your fear so be careful how you show it...he's a little human and pain is part of life. So love him...spoil him with love and ....hope he doesn't break the other play football or riding his bike or climbing a tree....cus thats where that boy is headed...like my mom alaways said about kids (she had 7) they bounce!! Good luck and don't forget to just love him
    ria104

Answer by ria104 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• its so weird to me and my husband we always figured the child that would break something would be our 2 year old son that jumps off everything and no it was the baby going down a slide with his sister and he twisted he leg and it just snapped his little bone. never cried nothing until the next day we relized he wasnt putting weight on it so took him up to the dr and found out he broke it the day before. he is a tough guy, Kinda scares me for later in life if he doesnt cry about breaking a bone!
    SkylaReneeMom

Comment by SkylaReneeMom (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Future UFC champion!

Hope he heals quickly<3
    mamatel

Answer by mamatel at 10:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2011