I think I have figured out why so many libs have left this section.

Go look through some of the posts from shortly after the election. All the libs had such high hopes for the country with Obama getting elected.

I would be to ashamed to still be trying to argue in his favor.

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/260080/Why_would_ANYONE_vote_this_upon_America?cat_id=&order=&next=1

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/259841/What_do_you_think_is_going_to_happen_in_the_next_year_three_years_to_this_country

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 8:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I thought it was because you're combative, closed-minded and not the least bit interested in rational discussion...
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:37 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Most probably because they know that to try and debate with you is pointless as you are narrow minded and combative and so completely irrational.
    Anonymous

• Ya, that's probably it, idiots. I just have that much influence. But I think it is more likely because it gets pretty tough to defend a proven failure.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I agree 100% with the first two responses. You can pretend it is something else if it makes you feel better about yourself but we all know the truth.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 8:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• – collapse
    Point proven.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• UMM I was here durring that and actually the ones that were here when I started cm still are alot of the newbs left but whats to expect alot of you guys can be a jerk just because of political status.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I think it's because they don't have enough points to go anonymous.... IMO~There are only a handful of liberals/left-leaners who can actually discuss their opinion... gdmiante, sisteract (sometimes), UpSheRises, 35yoamom(sometimes)... I miss Friday, she was always a good one to discuss topics....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• In life and online I have seen less and less supporters. Not just on CM.

Answer by gemgem at 8:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Carpy, the best way to get rid of the die-hard liberals... Post a question that proves wrong doing on Obama or questions Obama's policies as failures.   They either (1) scatter and avoid (2) go anon and attack (3) post about the source of a link and avoid the TOPIC of the thread...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

Reminds me of quite a few libs on here..  I would be happy to provide examples, in the name of being 'fair', if you would like..  ;o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2011