What's the nastiest thing you've done to another person?

do you regret it now?

maggiebgood

Asked by maggiebgood at 8:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• After what this person did to me I feel we are equal.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I told a girl I know that everyone realizes she's faking her religion, interests, and general personality. She also writes terrible poetry about how dark her soul is. It's ridiculous. She acts 12 and she's 24. It wouldn't be so bad if she were really like that. She also started hitting on my(then 14) friend when she was 22. I don;t regret it. Someone had to tell her.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 8:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i told a friend that he needs to get over himself. he drinks all the time and lets some of his friends walk all over him. he plays the poor poor pity me card all the time, post things on fb like nobody likes me, nobody care, i should just end it type of stuff. myself and a couple of others would bend over backwards for him, offered help and suggested counseling and going to rehab for his drinking and drugs. he made excuses as to why he couldnt go. i just lost it one day I went off on him. he didnt talked to me for awhile after that. as far as if i regret it or not, yes and no. I feel bad for what I said to him but at the same time he needed to hear it. he is now in counseling and has cut down on his drinking and rarely uses drugs and his over all attitude has improved.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• when my finace left me for another woman, my friend and I put a pair of panties in his car under the passenger seat with mixture of conditioner and tuna oil, in a small amount, on the crotch area while he was at work. then i called him the next morning and left a message on the answering machine saying hey i had fun last night on your lunch break, but i think i left my panties in your car. could you check and see and give them back.

his new girlfriend almost left him after that. he was so mad at me for doing that but i thought it was fair since he waited till i spent my check on bills b4 kicking me out and moving her in.
    then few weeks after that he came to my new place to get a little action and a friend was over and got a pic of us and the friend gave it to his gf, just to prove that he was a dog. and no i dont regret it. they got married anyways and he still cheats on her with his co-workers and her friends.
    Anonymous