Sketcher Light Up Shoes

If your child had the Sketcher Light Up Shoes, how long did they have them before the lights went out??

BrandiM189

Asked by BrandiM189 at 9:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Shopping

• My daughter has a pair with in a month a few of the lights stopped working but not all of them just 1 on each shoe
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 9:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yea my oldest daughter had some and they lasted about 2 months & jus one section of the lights went out on one shoe & then I just bought my 1 year old some for her birthday last month & she has worn them no more than 3x & I went to go put them on her today & all the lights on one shoe are out. It kinda made me aggravated bc of what we pay for them but i know theres nothing I can do about it, so i didnt let it get to me lol
    BrandiM189

Comment by BrandiM189 (original poster) at 9:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• One of the lights went out really quickly, then my daughter wore the things to stomp in the mud, and after washing, one of the shoes stopped working. Oh, then she had a growth spurt so she ended up wearing the shoes for a total of 5 weeks.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 9:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yeah, they burn out quickly. I spent like $47.00 for them for my granddaughter a couple years ago. Cute, but too much to have them burn out so quickly.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• They don't last any longer than the cheaper shoes.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 11:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yea i have figured that out!
    BrandiM189

Comment by BrandiM189 (original poster) at 12:48 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Not very long.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 5:49 PM on Jul. 9, 2011