Do you think he will stop now?

I know some may think he wont and he very well my not. But now that john Walsh's sons murder has been solved do you think he will still have that "need" to fight so hard to solve other cases. Or do you think that he will keep fighting so others wont have to go through what he has had to go through?

I think it will be some of both.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I completely feel that he will continue with what he is doing. He can now be at peace but the pain and suffering will still remain in his head and I can't see him slowing down his need to help others not feel what he went through.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 10:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I don't think he will stop . He is doing that now for the memory of his son.
    Tristana

Answer by Tristana at 10:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I think this will push him ALL the more to keep up his dedication and hard work
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I think this will inspire him to continue the fight to being criminals to justice.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 10:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• those are ALL good points and I totally agree. I shouldve said more clearly what I ment.

I think that he will still do what he does. So that others dont have to go through what he did. But maybe he wont be so "big" in the searching and dealing with them.
    Anonymous

• i think he will be just as "big" about it
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 11:16 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I think he will continue to fight for those that have been victims of horrible crimes. He has done a tremendous amount of good from a very negative experience.

It sad they never found the complete body of his son, only his head. At least now Walsh has closure to who killed his son.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 11:23 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• He always knew who it was. An official closing of the case doesn't change that. John Walsh has always known who killed his son. He will continue to do what he has been doing for more than twenty years-help others find justice and closure.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 2:34 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I believe he will continue to fight to find lost and abducted children and fight to put those sick monsters who hurt innocent people away. JMO
    momof5ga

Answer by momof5ga at 9:31 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I believe he knew since 96 Toole did it, and he continued, so he will probably continue until he physically cannot anymore. That interview yesterday was heartbreaking. But the interviews with Toole before he died were even more heartbreaking, how did a person like that live in society with relatives all those years without someone knowing he was sick. Adam, wasn't the only one he killed and he referred to Adam's killing as " doing that kid".
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2008