Ughh!

So im 15 years old and 30 weeks pregnant. Both of my parents work, and my DJ (babys father) works, him mom doesnt. So when i have dr appts usually my dad would take me befor he got a job, now that he works the only people who can take me are my brtoher, and djs mom. Well i had an appt 3 days ago, and all three wroking parents were at work. well i asked my brtoher to take me and dj, but apperently he doesnt like dj anymore so he wouldnt take him to my appt only me. Well that pisses me off because if dj didnt want to be appart of the babys life then he would hate him, but even though he does he still hates him, just doesnt make sence. I hate having to go to my appts alone its bull crap. And the reson his mom wouldnt take me is because the freaking casey anthony trial was on, are you freaking kidding me! And now i signed up for birthing claases, but his mom is acctually bringing me to one of them, i just hope there isnt another tv show on that she cant miss or whatever. What should i doooo?

Mason_david95

Asked by Mason_david95 at 9:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• take a bus
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 9:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I live way out in the country, and the hospital i go to is on a military base. But thanks!
    Mason_david95

Comment by Mason_david95 (original poster) at 9:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Maybe one of ur friends who can drive?? If not... Do u have grandparents near u? If so see if they will if not... Maybe call a taxi?? Idk... But good luck to u :)
    08Best17Mom09

Answer by 08Best17Mom09 at 9:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Both sides of afamily live 9 hours away, dj would already have his licencs but his mom is so lazy she wont take him..
    Mason_david95

Comment by Mason_david95 (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I can understand why your brother hates your boyfriend. Y'all done screwed up, and your brother hates the guy that knocked up his littl sister.

Other than that I'm not going to say anything because you're too young to listen.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 9:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Awe I'm sorry... Wish there was something I could suggest that would help... But if u ever need to talk to anyone ur more than welcome to add me and just talk :) I'm a teen mom too... I wasn't 15... I was 17... But yeah
    08Best17Mom09

Answer by 08Best17Mom09 at 9:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Rosehawk, obviosulsy i want people advive and im willing to listin thats why i asked, and if you have nothing at all nice to say then your comment is not wanted. Thanks.
    Mason_david95

Comment by Mason_david95 (original poster) at 10:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Rosehawk- you are acting like a bitch. Ease up and stop being a jerk.

OP- I am glad DJ wants to be in the baby's life. Unfortunately, not every father can make it to every appointment- my husband usually only comes to the ultrasound appointment at 20 weeks. Your brother is probably upset with the entire situation, try talking to him and hope he comes around. Good luck! Try not to let the haters get to you- you have much more important things to worry about:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 10:18 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Agreed ^^
    08Best17Mom09

Answer by 08Best17Mom09 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• can you get your licence already? here, we can get "hardship" licenses earlier than normal if there's a circumstance that warrants it. sounds like teenage mom would be warranted. maybe look into that.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 1:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2011