CD 35 Sticky CM & Low & Soft Cervix???? Still no AF.

So I'm on CD 35 I'm not sure if I even ovulated this month. I went to my obgyn yesterday cause I had excruciating cramps and he said I prolly had a cyst and my period is about to start. He gave me Clomid finally but I'm still waiting for AF to arrive.Anyways so I checked my cervix and my CM is very dry and sticky white looking and my cervix was low and as soft as my lips,what does this mean?

bellaambru90

Asked by bellaambru90 at 9:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• all those are infertile signs. High, Open, and egg white cervical fluid is fertile signs
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 10:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• ^^ are fertile signs
    suzzanna

• Oh I was seeing if AF is coming or if I'm pregnant. I'm 14 DPO and I havne't tested since yesterday at the dr which was neg urine test they didnt do a blood test. Ive been peeing alot and my nose is runny.
    bellaambru90

Comment by bellaambru90 (original poster) at 10:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• oh, sorry... you may want to get a blood test just to make sure. But the only signs of pregnancy (that I heard of ) you mention is frequent urination. I really cant say but I do wish you the best and you get your BFP soon :)
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 10:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• bump
    'cause i'm not sure what all that means.
    :p
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 1:19 PM on Jul. 9, 2011