Does somebody have that strange feeling in the throat like fluterring from the upper abdomen to the throat within a decond and go it's make so scared I'd that normal (I'm suffering from anxiety, stress ..... Thanks

Sawsan79

Asked by Sawsan79 at 10:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Health

• Come again?
    Trinity001

Answer by Trinity001 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It's probably stress. Take very good care of yourself, mama . . .notice what you are thinking about when it comes.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 10:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• uhm I don't think i understood the question
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 10:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Yes I have stomach and my throat hurts a have anxiety to I have PST
    frogecate

Answer by frogecate at 10:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Thank you frogecat so do you have problem with your stomach and do you experience that contraction too
    Thanks
    Sawsan79

Comment by Sawsan79 (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• it sounds like it may be stress related--I have stomach problems and it sounds exactly what I feel alot of times and it is scary when you feel like you can 't swallow and it freaks me out also
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Hi,yeah I know never experience that feeling in my life,it's make me so scared specially when I'm driving make me mad
    I notice yeah when I'm very stress or when I eat something fatty or spicy
    Like yesterday I ate chicken carry oh my lord my stomash explode my heart start beating fast and I get tierd and worry
    Then after I felt so cold it's winter time now in australia so yeah think it's related to stomash acid maybe or what you does the acid making that symptoms
    Sawsan79

Comment by Sawsan79 (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2011