Who is right??

My teenage cuz went to visit my mom (her aunt) and they and other family other cousins were making chocolate chip cookies and my mom had all of them work for 5 min in the kitchen to clean up but my cuz refused and started playing w/her ipod so my mom snatched it put it up and told her she couldnt have it until she did her share. So my cuz went and told her mom and her mom didnt make her do anything and went to get the i pod back so who is in the right

Elise_Gurrola

Asked by Elise_Gurrola at 10:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• your mom. cuz should be helpful and polite in an older relative's home. 5 min is not too much to ask of a healthy young buck.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 10:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• Your mom. Your teenage cousin sounds like a spoiled brat. It seems as though her mom made her that way.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 1:17 AM on Jul. 9, 2011