did he cheat?

last march me and mt bf was at his friends house/ my cusions. it was there sons bday party. my cusions wifes sister was there. my boyfriend use to go with here well not really go with pretty much just have sex with her. anyways. that night me and my cusions wife went to wal-mart to get a preg test cuz i thought i was preg turned out i was and miscarred 2 days later but anyways. in aug i went to get some of my stuff at my cusions. they told me that the night we went to talk wal-mart my boyfriend carried my cusions wifes sister to the bathroom and tryed to get her to have sex with him. i asked him about it and he said nothing like that happened. since then he dont go around his friend/my cusion i want to believe him because he said he wouldnt ever cheat on me. im 35 weeks preg now and i cant help but think about it .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• Honestly? I think i'd believe them by the way it sounded...and you said he tried right? as in the girl obviously didn't give in so that's good. Do not trust him.
    Anonymous

• Really you need to consider the source how trust worthy is your cousin and his wife? Honestly if I were you I wouldn't stop questioning it until I was satisfied or got the absolute truth outta him, just because your BF isn't around your cousin that often doesn't mean that he wouldn't do something like that sounds stupid for him to even think about doing it at your cousins house but I have heard of men doing dumber things too

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• If he doesnt talk to your cousin anymore.....I'd be thinking. If he didnt..then why wont he be a man and ask your cousin why he would say that if it isnt true.
    preggers17

Answer by preggers17 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i think that if he didn't have anything to hide then he would confront the person who told you that he took that girl into the rest room ..what does that girl have to say about everything?? i would not trust him..until i tryed my hardest to find out the truth. think about this.... why would that person say something that wasn't true .. would they just make it up to hurt you ??
    crystal361_03

Answer by crystal361_03 at 1:10 AM on Dec. 17, 2008