If you've ever been "the other woman" adult content

What happened? He stay with his wife? He left her for you? If so, did it work out, or did he then cheat on you? If he stayed with his wife...did you then tell her abuot the affair to get back at him??

Curious...with all these women I see posting about cheating...how many actually end up with the guy they became the "homewrecker" for...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes, but I didn't know that until she showed up at my door threatening me. He then told me it was over between them. I told him by all means to go back to her because I wanted nothing to do with him.
    If they'll cheat WITH you, they'll cheat ON you!
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 10:35 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• lol, ummm I found out I was the other woman and left him in a hurry! my mother was the 'other woman' after 15 years of marrige, he cheated on her and left her for his girlfriend.
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 10:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• It really doesn't matter, I still blame the guy too. It takes two!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i was but in my defense i didnt know he was married until his wife showed up to a friend's house. our man wasnt there so we had time to talk, he wasnt expecting her to be there so he was shocked when he got back and her and i were talking. she left him and her and i been best friends ever since. not all woman are that nice though. he married his ex's cousin and always cheats on her.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 10:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• I posted a question similar earlier, you wouldn't believe how many think its ok before a divorce is final. How is it so hard to give courtesy until a divorce is final because maybe hes lying about that too? Yes I understand the women who didn't know :) and I'm very sorry for you having to deal with snakes too.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 10:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• i should point out that i didnt stay with that guy either her and i broke up with him at the same time
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2011

• My man was separated with his wife when we hooked up. She had moved out and they got divorced. We got married and are very happy.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 12:16 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• I have never been 'the other woman' but I have a family member who was. She knew he was married, hooked up with him anyway, 'dated' him for almost 2yrs and he did divorce his wife for her. She moved in with him, lived with him for a few years and did marry him. This fall they will have their 19th wedding anniversary.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:36 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• He's all mine....
    But as backstory, I must tell you they were in marriage counseling for 12 years. Yes, TWELVE. I didn't steal him, he came along more than willingly!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:39 AM on Jul. 9, 2011

• Way before I was married, I dated a guy who was separated from his wife and waiting on divorce (she was divorcing him - I know this because he showed me the papers he had to sign). They had a young son and she flew to the west coast with him so he could spend time with his dad. The dad (guy I was dating at the time) wanted me to meet his soon-to-be ex and son. Well, when I met her, SHE looked just like ME (she was a couple inches taller); we both just stared at each other. I knew he wasn't over her and I wasn't interested in being a clone, so I ended it. I heard a few months later that they got back together - no duh
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 12:34 AM on Jul. 9, 2011